The longer I’ve been retired, the more I’m convinced that everyone should pursue financial independence. I felt trapped while working, and that feeling kept growing as everyday started to look the same. Now, I don’t necessarily know what I’ll be doing the next day, week, or month. But every day I wake up and find myself full of purpose. The fulfillment that comes from living my life the way I want has left me happier than I’ve ever been. I want all of my friends to experience the same thing.
- Loving the Local Life in Vermont
- You Don’t Have Too Much in Your 401k, Here’s How to Withdraw Penalty-free in Early Retirement
- Grow a Ton of Food Urban Farming in Your Neighborhood
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying a Reliable Car for Less Than $5k
- Checking Out a Retirement Destination – Catalonia, Spain
- How We Went to Europe for Free
- What It’s Like One Year After Quitting My Job