We’re always in search of geoarbitrage opportunities around the world. Many of our vacations are planned around exploring locations that offer awesome food, activities, weather, and natural beauty at bargain prices. We’ve already investigated retirement destinations in Costa Rica and Spain, so we jumped on an opportunity to fly to Belize for free. I was surprised that many people we ran into were already retired in Belize or planning to move there.
- Should I Pay off My Student Loan Debt?
- An Alternative to Buying a New Laptop – The Acer Chromebook 11
- Surfing in New England
- DIY Hoop House Greenhouse Design and Build
- You Owe It to Yourself to Pursue Financial Independence
- Loving the Local Life in Vermont
- You Don’t Have Too Much in Your 401k, Here’s How to Withdraw Penalty-free in Early Retirement